POEM (HALLUCINATION)

 Weather was hot,

At once changed into storm,

It started cats and dog,

Everyone started to walk.


I was alone.....,

Walking on the road,

Heard someone horrible voice,

Heart beat extend with no choice.


Tried to call at home,

As saw a horrible ghost,

But no was out of coverage,

Who at once approached.


I aghast ran upward,

While praying to lord,

But at once all disappeared,

Situation became more weird.


I screamed & screamed,

Mum ram to me, cleaned,

Did you see a dream?

HE is everywhere to redeem.


I started to weep,

And mum pinch to feet,

Realize truth & gave a smile,

Rethink that dream for a while.

                                              By- Nidhi

.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYNTHESIS

ACCOMPLISHMENT

Determiners